fashion, music && alot of dopee stuff ;) [LET'S START A RIOT] ;))

--im cooler than yuur AVERAGE, that must mean im flyer than the chick next to you ;P















Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Vaca ;)

On thursday morning, I will be departing to Myrtle Beach, SC for a little family vacation time ;)..i really wanna go but at the same time im not that excited, simpy because i wanted one of my best friends to come with me, but isnt able to ;(...I was suppose to be going downtown on thursday with some friends but instead, my mom wanted to take a family trip....but at the same time, it should be lots of fun to get out of the house for a couple of days, so i need to get siked ;p






This is the boardwalk, its has the Ripley's believe it OR Not museum, Ripley's Haunted house, 4-D theater && alot of other fun things to do. p.s. [the haunted house will make u sh*t yuurself, im seriously dead lmao.]

Hard Rock Cafe....on the strip where you can shop !. . .I LOVE THE SHOPPING THERE, its to die for ;)


Margaritaville...rides && restaurants and also MORE SHOPPING ;)








No comments:

Post a Comment