fashion, music && alot of dopee stuff ;) [LET'S START A RIOT] ;))

--im cooler than yuur AVERAGE, that must mean im flyer than the chick next to you ;P















Thursday, June 3, 2010

On the road again...

My bags are packed && im all ready to go ;) I always over pack my clothes && shoes [just in case]. I wear that little bag almost every where so i had to bring it with me, its one of my favorties [from the Miley Cyrus collection]...a hat to hide from the shade plus hats are kinda my new things now lol. I only packed 2 pairs of sneakers...the rest are sandals [another new thing i started wearing lol.].....&& last but nt least ACCESSORIES ;)...all from Forever 21, [fav store]. uhhhhhhhhhhhhh, thats just about it sooo, im ready to hit the road now !. SEE YOU IN 4 HOURS MYRTLE BEACH ;]]

No comments:

Post a Comment