fashion, music && alot of dopee stuff ;) [LET'S START A RIOT] ;))

--im cooler than yuur AVERAGE, that must mean im flyer than the chick next to you ;P















Friday, April 2, 2010

I lovee !.

I need this shirt !. . .I saw this at Urban outfitters for $24. I was broke at the time because I spent all my money on shoes ;P. . .but I went to the $10 shirt section and bought those instead, lol, their dope though.

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?itemdescription=true&itemCount=10&startValue=1&selectedProductColor=&sortby=&id=14263503&parentid=M_APP_TEESSHORT&sortProperties=+subCategoryPosition,price&navCount=672&navAction=poppushpush&color=&pushId=M_APP_TEESSHORT&popId=M_TOPS&prepushId=&selectedProductSize=
You can purchase it here.


P.S. penguins are my fav animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment