fashion, music && alot of dopee stuff ;) [LET'S START A RIOT] ;))

--im cooler than yuur AVERAGE, that must mean im flyer than the chick next to you ;P















Saturday, April 3, 2010

Hey, you wanna see sumthn !




-this is a fashion collage i created last school semester from all different types of magazines that i like. This was supposed to be used in my senior project that i had to present, but i ened up not presenting to i just used it to hang on my wall since i lovee it so much ;). . .&& here are some other cool things that are hanging on my wall in my room that really fits with who i am.
-i am a HUGE fan of Paramore so i had to hang this poster on my wall i got from an magazine. The lead singer Hayley Williams seems like a really cool chick && i love love love here style !.


-this is a banner i made one day when i was felling a little creative && bored. its my name surrounded by the types of things i like.

-this is a potrait of me that one of friends did. I really feel in love with it, i think im one of the most hardest people to draw simply becasue I look weird lol.









No comments:

Post a Comment