fashion, music && alot of dopee stuff ;) [LET'S START A RIOT] ;))

--im cooler than yuur AVERAGE, that must mean im flyer than the chick next to you ;P















Monday, May 24, 2010

I FINALLY DID IT............ITS ALL OVER !!!. ;)


yes !. ITS OFFICIAL....i graduated from Clarkston High School May 22, 2010 !. There's me and my best friends && bf ;) girls had to wear gold and the boys had to wear green [school colors of course] i just picked up my diploma this morning. I feel SUPER !.
From left to right:
Lauric [Eddy], Me, Shae, Andrew && Bryan
All of our familys wanted MILLIONS of pictures, nd i was sooooo surprised my mom didnt cry lol. I gots lots and lots of money but best of all i got a freakin HP MINI NOTEBOOK LAPTOP !. i was so shocked when my parents surprised me with it. . . .i cried lmfao. i LOVE it !. i take it with me evrywhere i go !. . .since its so little. But best of all it has WINDOWS 7 !. which is really dope, nd i've been taking web cam pics like crazy !. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment